Posts Tagged ‘FUT’
FIFA 16 Ultimate Team’s FUT Draft is quickly proving one of the game’s most popular new additions. With players being given the chance to play as the world’s greatest talent, and get fifa 16 coins in the process, it’s no wonder that players are looking to jump on board.
However, the high entry fee means that it’s important for players to maximise their earnings from every tournament, so below VideoGamer has put together some tips and tricks to help you in FUT Draft.
Practice offline first
FUT Draft is a big investment. For the sum of 15,000 coins or 300 FUT points, you want to make sure that you get maximum rewards for the venture. Because of that, it’s worth having your first couple of outings in the offline FUT Draft on a difficulty you’re comfortable with.
Not only will this guarantee a handsome reward once you win the maximum four matches, but you’ll also start to develop strategies for preferred players/formations and how you like to play with all-star lineups. Many players don’t get the chance to play with such a roster of talent, so making sure you put them to good use is important.
Use a well-practiced formation
Don’t go full Louis Van Gaal and start using formations you’ve never even heard of when presented with the choice of five. If you spend your FUT Season playing a 4-1-4-1, and it appears as one of the options, it’d be silly to not use it.
It’s good to have knowledge of the strategies of a few formations, so that you’re more than covered for all outcomes in what may be presented to you in that opening menu.
Have a plan before you build
The easy mistake to make is try and build an entire 11 around your first player, but this isn’t always the best plan. You can still get full or close to full chemistry with hybrid teams, so it might be a better idea to pick one defender, midfielder and a forward, then go about building the ‘lines’ of players and then build from there, rather than spread from the first position.
Manually select your bench
After your starting 11 is sorted, you have the option to let the game automatically fill your bench with substitutes and reserves, but it’s best to manually select every player in the squad. That way you know that every player in your team is suited for your strategy, and more importantly, the team chemistry.
Strikers and goalkeepers are the most important players
An outstanding striker and goalkeeper will be the difference in the majority of matches. Making sure you have a player who can keep the majority of chances out at one end and take 99% of chances at the other will put you in good fut 16 coins in every tournament. Try to build your squad around these key positions and you’ll have a solid team.
Your captain is just another player
At the start of the team selection you’ll be asked to choose a captain. These players are usually the best in terms of overall rating you’re likely to be presented across the board, but don’t try to shoehorn them into your squad, they’re still just one player. With FIFA 16 being much more about team build-up, having a disjointed squad will cause more problems for you than it’ll solve.
Your manager needs to benefit the most players possible
As superfluous as the manager seems, make sure you preview every choice available and see which one has the biggest impact on your team. Because both a manager’s nation and league benefit chemistry, it’s worth seeing how many players are affected by each gaffer.
Purchase cheap fifa 16 coins for PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, XBOX 360 and PC, huge stock, cheapest price over the globe, deliver within 15 Mins.
FIFA 16 è sulla buona strada per dare ai fan di tutto il mondo una fantastica esperienza in partite di calcio. Andando per mostrare il bel gioco nel 22 settembre, la FIFA 16 ha suscitato sufficiente l’esposizione e attenzione.
Secondo alcuni professionisti della FIFA, abbiamo elencato qualche suggerimento, che può aiutare a iniziare la FUT 16 bene.
- Pro suggeriscono di mantenere semplice il commercio, il che significa comprare basso e vendere alto. Funziona con quasi tutte le carte. E ‘una questione di tempo e pazienza.
- Una cosa che dovete tenere a mente è che, giocare con il fatto che la maggior parte dei prezzi saliranno.
- È necessario prestare attenzione al mercato, soprattutto in ore ad alto traffico alla data di rilascio. Alcuni cambiamenti importanti potrebbero accadere.
- Si prega di ricordare: non investire tutto quello che hai, e sempre mettere qualche moneta da parte.
- Se siete abbastanza fortunati da avere un top player in una confezione, solo aspettare un paio di giorni per monetizzare lui.
- Non sprecate il vostro monete comprare pacchi. Le probabilità di tirare qualcosa di buono sono veramente bassi.
- Avete tonnellate di buone carte regolari per provare prima. Non comprare IF carte. Lasciateli per dopo.
- Gioca le tue prime partite su un livello di difficoltà basso e concentrarsi adattarsi al nuovo gioco. Se ritenete che siete molto meglio dei vostri avversari, basta provare a giocare Progetto per ottenere buoni frutti. Se si dispone di Draft Gettoni, usarli il più presto possibile.
- Se avete iniziato FUT 16 nel bel mezzo della stagione, attendere Toty o TOTS settimane. I prezzi saranno molto più bassi, raccontata da un professionista.
10. Mai incamerata. Riceverai meno monete alla fine di ogni partita.
We have covered FUT 15 Coins the a few potential and talented left backs in FIFA 15, this time we have even less right backs here. Though only a few right backs are here, they are the greatest young football players. In FIFA 15 Career Mode, you can pick up the greatest talented young players to build your squad. Let’s see the list of few right backs.
Serge Aurier, the best player on the list and one who was touted to be moving to a number of teams across the top European leagues. He is comfortable playing on most positions on the right hand side of the pitch, but he is one of the higher rated players at 77, so will no doubt be more expensive. I’m not sure if he will be buyable during the first season. High work rates on both sides of the game, Aurier has the potential of 88, it’s surely worth trying.
Calum Chambers, with the ability to play in multiple positions in your defence. High attacking work rate may become a weakness if you decide to play him at centre back, but is most definitely a strength for when playing him in the wider defensive position. He has probably the worst physical attributes out of all the players on the list. Awful positioning, poor interceptions and high aggression, which can be either a good thing or bad thing depending on how/who you are playing against.